Do you believe that you can be an artist? Have you done some doodles or drawings before that are unfinished because you are not confident to continue? Did you try to draw a flower and felt good about it? I will show how to discover your artist within.
If you saw a beautiful portrait of a girl and caught your attention by its beauty, fell in love with it and knew that someone else and yourself will appreciate it. You have an artist within! It shows that you have a creative vision. Don’t wait any longer just let it out! Put your desire to bring out your creativity by discovering the artist hidden within you coming out through your own artistic eye.
I believe that all of us regardless of our state in life have the creative inspiration within and have the right to express it to feel fulfilled and happy. They may be expressed through writing poems, playing the guitar, singing, creating crafts, and many more. In this website you will know how to discover the artist in you in the visual art field.
Eight steps and signs that show you have the artist in you:
1. Be aware of your artistic symptoms. If you appreciate art and love to create, let it out by means of desiring to create through drawing and painting.
2. Identify the hindrances that delay your ability to express the artist in you. One of the big factors are fear and doubt. Be confident with yourself. Stop the “what if’s”. You can do it!
3. No other power can let the artist in you come out but “you” alone. Accept the truth that you are creative. Don’t deny it!
4. Don’t let your creative inspiration die. Put it to action and let it live by means of starting to learn to draw and paint.
5. Don’t ignore the people who ask your custom portrait to do small creative stuff for them. They are the ones that reveal your artistic ability.
6. Your passion and joy is creating your favorite artistic images that portray beauty.
7. You love to be inside the arts and crafts shop. It is your favorite place.
8. You enjoy attending art fairs and gallery shows and meticulously examining the artist’s work.
Congratulations! You have found the artist in you! Now you can be confident that you can draw creatively and bring it to the next level by means of drawing a flower from your garden or creating portraits in pencil that your friends and love ones will like.
One of the most interesting subject to create as you discover your artistic ability is drawing realistic portraits in pencil. When I was a little kid growing up to be an artist I was always inspired to draw the human face. I became so engrossed with this subject that I kept on practicing doing portraits of my family and friends. I encourage you to do the same and you will see the reward that you will get doing it.
What are you waiting for! This is the beginning of the many beautiful images that you will be creating. This is your great opportunity to start a new world of creativity. Bring out the artist within you and enjoy your new world of art!